Sunday, January 30, 2011

CHARGE Headshots

A few years back, I was commissioned by a couple of incredibly creative young ladies to work on character designs and a few promotional pages for their budding comic project entitled CHARGE.

These headshots are of the title's main character, Jamie, donning the mask that transforms her into the electrifying superheroine known as CHARGE.

I really enjoyed coming up with the different masks. I also found that it's a huge challenge to draw the same character's face from different angles, with different expressions AND masks, and keep it all consistent. I know I have room for improvement there, but I'm working on it.

I also plan on inking and coloring these. Just for the fun of it. : )

CHARGE is Trademark TM & Copyright © 2011 Karyn Pinter & Holly Scudero, all rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment